Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:38 PM   #51
Jalopybox
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdj View Post
Did you even read the OP's post??? She had NO concern about the color as it relates to gender---NONE!!!
Is there something wrong with your vision? Re-read the thread title.
Jalopybox is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:43 PM   #52
Mrbobb
macrumors 601

No - no. He ment Man as in HuMAN, no Klingons, no Martians.

San Man variable, the answer is evidently white.

Just pretend you are doing disco.
Mrbobb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 08:52 PM   #53
Eric374
macrumors 6502

FWIW, I'm a man, I work on cars for a living, I sit on the couch drinking beer in my underwear watching tv and scratch myself, usually watching Sons of Guns, I'm married to the most womderful woman on Earth, and I have a white iPhone 5. If that isn't manly enough for you come on over and we'll split some wood for the fireplace.

*I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day....*
Old Dec 12, 2012, 09:54 PM   #54
dinggus
Banned

It's a color, do people judge what color a man wears or what color device they have?

I've been carrying a white iPhone since 3GS.
dinggus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:03 PM   #55
Givmeabrek
macrumors Demi-God

White phones are for girls or those that go the other way.

At least that's what I thought until I got my white iP5. Now I know that I was wrong and they are strictly for manly men!! White is the best and proves you are all man!!
Givmeabrek is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:19 PM   #56
akdj
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalopybox View Post
Is there something wrong with your vision? Re-read the thread title.
Not at all...obviously there IS with yours though! She actually took the time to repost so many of you would 'get it'. Apparently you entirely missed the OP's point.
She wasn't asking whether white was OK for a man (concern with whether it's a 'gender' thing)--she was simply asking whether or not one would scratch easier than the other. Seriously...go back, read both her OP and her follow up after a few 'men don't buy white' posts.

If you don't see it, you're the one with the 'vision' problem..Actually a reading comprehension challenge.
akdj is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 10:49 AM   #57
Jalopybox
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Not at all...obviously there IS with yours though! She actually took the time to repost so many of you would 'get it'. Apparently you entirely missed the OP's point.
She wasn't asking whether white was OK for a man (concern with whether it's a 'gender' thing)--she was simply asking whether or not one would scratch easier than the other. Seriously...go back, read both her OP and her follow up after a few 'men don't buy white' posts.

If you don't see it, you're the one with the 'vision' problem..Actually a reading comprehension challenge.
I am glad you can read her mind. And again, for the second time-read the thread title! White or Black iPhone for a MAN! Dense much?
Jalopybox is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:07 AM   #58
akdj
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalopybox View Post
I am glad you can read her mind. And again, for the second time-read the thread title! White or Black iPhone for a MAN! Dense much?
AS IT RELATES TO SCRATCHES!!!! Seriously---YOU Re-Read it!!! Good--Lord??? Dense much--NO Newbie--But I Can comprehend, obviously you can NOT!!! What do you not get??? She mentioned nothing, Absolutely NOTHING when it comes to gender color preference---everything to do with whether a working man will scratch a black phone worse than a white phone...and, if so--whether or not a case would make it (even) worse

Now how in the HELL did you misunderstand her OP so badly??? Especially after she RE Posted her actual concern after 4 or 5 dumb ass replies, implying color for gender...seriously dude, YOU are the one not getting it. Period!!!

Last response...go ahead, get the last word in...as many hundreds of folks are laughing at your COMPLETE lack of reading comprehension...not to mention, another dozen or so posters that completely mistook her OP

No wonder she's not responding---you may want to hang around more than a month before responding...as you obviously, once again, just 'don't get it!'

J
akdj is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:15 AM   #59
Jalopybox
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
AS IT RELATES TO SCRATCHES!!!! Seriously---YOU Re-Read it!!! Good--Lord??? Dense much--NO Newbie--But I Can comprehend, obviously you can NOT!!! What do you not get??? She mentioned nothing, Absolutely NOTHING when it comes to gender color preference---everything to do with whether a working man will scratch a black phone worse than a white phone...and, if so--whether or not a case would make it (even) worse

Now how in the HELL did you misunderstand her OP so badly??? Especially after she RE Posted her actual concern after 4 or 5 dumb ass replies, implying color for gender...seriously dude, YOU are the one not getting it. Period!!!

Last response...go ahead, get the last word in...as many hundreds of folks are laughing at your COMPLETE lack of reading comprehension...not to mention, another dozen or so posters that completely mistook her OP

No wonder she's not responding---you may want to hang around more than a month before responding...as you obviously, once again, just 'don't get it!'

J
Jalopybox is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone