Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

misterjay

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
Talked to a T-Mobile Corporate Manager, he has just told me that the iPhone 5 will be released mid-may(assuming he is not lying) along with other Apple products.

Thought I'd throw it out there...

MattMJB0188

macrumors 68020
Dec 28, 2009
Talked to a T-Mobile Corporate Manager, he has just told me that the iPhone 5 will be released mid-may(assuming he is not lying) along with other Apple products.

That's about as reliable as the 5" iphone coming out tomorrow!

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Nothing has been officially announced by Apple or Tmobile.
His guess is as good as anyones. Even if he heard it from someone higher up that can change and it might happen later or even sooner.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC

Back in January Tmobiles CEO said it was coming in 3-4 months so April-May sounds about right. No one knows the exact date yet though.

CoMoMacUser

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2012
Yup. TMO said a few weeks ago that it would offer iOS devices later this year. Hopefully the iPhone won't ruin TMO's network the way it did Sprint's.

yeah

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2011
The iPhone will be coming to T-Mobile in the March - May time frame.
It shall include 4G LTE and their HD Voice calling.
It shall also work on their re-farmed 3G/H+ networks.
It also falls into the time that T-Mobile will end contracts.

I for one will definitely get the iPhone 5 using the EIP plan on T-Mobile :D
Go LTE :apple::D

CoMoMacUser

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2012
please highlight for me the section that mentions the iPhone is coming to tMobile USA in May

I never said it was coming in May. I said it was coming later this year.

The release is clear: "T-Mobile USA has entered into an agreement with Apple to bring products to market together in 2013."

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
please highlight for me the section that mentions the iPhone is coming to tMobile USA in May...and also this is the european tmobile that dumped tmobile usa on metro pcs...

"I reject your deposit"

I think it's safe to assume its coming April-May timeframe. The CEO said 3-4 months back in January.

http://www.tmonews.com/2013/01/t-mobile-ceo-says-iphone-coming-in-three-to-four-months-subsidy-end-in-same-timeframe/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.