Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tompurcell81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
Hi

After downloading iTunes 11 last night I noticed that some of my iTunes store purchased songs had a cloud symbol in the top right corner of the artwork.

I thought they had somehow just duplicated so I deleted the 'icloud' versions, not realizing once I had done this the specific songs are no longer available to re download from the iTunes store if my music library was to become corrupted.

Is there anyway of remedying this?? I would love to know if there's a way to re-add them to icloud without having to purchase them again from iTunes.

Thanks

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
Hi

After downloading iTunes 11 last night I noticed that some of my iTunes store purchased songs had a cloud symbol in the top right corner of the artwork.

I thought they had somehow just duplicated so I deleted the 'icloud' versions, not realizing once I had done this the specific songs are no longer available to re download from the iTunes store if my music library was to become corrupted.

Is there anyway of remedying this?? I would love to know if there's a way to re-add them to icloud without having to purchase them again from iTunes.

Thanks

I just learned how to fix this yesterday. Go into the iTunes Store. Go to Account. Go to Hidden Purchases. They should be in there to redownload and put back into the cloud.

Reactions: iL15hts
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.