Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tbluhp

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
I don't like adobe cause you can not fill out forms via the browser (safari or any others) are there an app for this that will allow me to do this I also use PDF pen.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Preview in Mountain Lion, free and comes with the OS, fills in PDF forms. I haven't used it enough to rate it as 'Good' or not... but you can try it out yourself. Might be a good enough to upgrade to ML if you haven't already.

tbluhp

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Preview in Mountain Lion, free and comes with the OS, fills in PDF forms. I haven't used it enough to rate it as 'Good' or not... but you can try it out yourself. Might be a good enough to upgrade to ML if you haven't already.

I'M on MT Lion but ADOBE PDF takes over when viewing pdf's online.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
I'M on MT Lion but ADOBE PDF takes over when viewing pdf's online.

You can right-click - or ctrl-click - to do an 'open with'. There used to be a way to permanently set the default application, but it may have changed in ML. But... do a cmd-I on a PDF, and see if there isn't a way to change the 'open with' all files like this. That's how it used to be done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.