Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Jan 5, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1
MatLane
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to MatLane Send a message via Yahoo to MatLane Send a message via Skype™ to MatLane
Urgent assitance on Apple Financing at Checkout (UK)

A couple of days ago me and my father ordered a new 27 inch iMac and selected the 0% finance offer Apple have for the price spread over 10 months

After he filled out his details and selected finance program at the end he was taken to a page that said "Apply Now" as a button but when you clicked the button it just took you to the page explaning about the finance but absolutely no where saying "apply" or anything......

He had a email shortly after putting the order through saying thanks for the order and as soon as the finance has been accepted they will ship it....but has the application automatically been made for him based on his address, details, card details and where he lives? or do we have to do something else?

I dont think its very well penned out if you ask me unless im missing something

We are still yet to hear anything anyway and we ordered on the 3rd

Any help would be great if you have used finance before....was you prompt with an application or another section? am i missing something?

M
Old Jan 5, 2013, 04:03 PM   #2
jamin100
macrumors 6502

I did this last week. When you purchase you should get through to a Barclays page where you have to enter a lot more details. Your given the decision pretty much straight away after a few emails.

I believe the 0% expires on the 11th
jamin100 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3
MatLane
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to MatLane Send a message via Yahoo to MatLane Send a message via Skype™ to MatLane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamin100 View Post
I did this last week. When you purchase you should get through to a Barclays page where you have to enter a lot more details. Your given the decision pretty much straight away after a few emails.

I believe the 0% expires on the 11th
Thanks for the reply. It didn't go anywhere but the info page about apple finance and couldn't see that anywhere.

I'll have to get on to them tomorrow quickly
Old Jan 5, 2013, 05:01 PM   #4
Brian Y
macrumors 68020

Give them a ring - there should be a number on the email for barclays partner finance who will be able to give you an update. BPF are quite fickled though - sometimes they'll give an answer straight away, sometimes they'll take absolutely forever for no apparent reason.
Brian Y is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 05:09 PM   #5
jamin100
macrumors 6502

Yes but it sounds like he didn't get through to the barcleys portal to enter his info
jamin100 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice