Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dopaminedude

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
But my 4s can. So I know I'm doing something right.but there's no share option under 'more' yes it's turned/signed on

Last edited:

BmMac427

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
I had this issue, and I had to change the security settings on my router to low, and it popped right up.

Maybe this will work for you as well?

brand

macrumors 601
Oct 3, 2006
I had this issue, and I had to change the security settings on my router to low, and it popped right up.

Maybe this will work for you as well?

I dont think that anyone should consider reducing network security as a viable solution. That is completely unacceptable. You should try contacting Apple to see if they can get it working for you without putting yourself at additional risk.

BmMac427

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Is that through the router website

Yes it was through the router web site

----------

I dont think that anyone should consider reducing network security as a viable solution. That is completely unacceptable. You should try contacting Apple to see if they can get it working for you without putting yourself at additional risk.

I agree, yet I tried everything and the only way I was able to get mine to connect was to reduce the security settings. I didnt completly open my router, yet I did allow a little more access to it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.