Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

northernmunky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2007
London, Taipei
Ls7WooA.png
:(

delineato

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2013
Should I delete the old iCloud library so it works with the new one? Right now I have to export manually on the iPad.

iCloud was deprecated and now it's iCloud drive only with the system copying the files from one to another. They separated the waters clearly and you either create and use iCloud drive file or local system file. So there was no easy way to start a local file and then move it to iCloud drive on iOS (check for instance the Pages app, you either user local or iCloud drive). In order for this to work what we did was add an import/export of the local iPad system <-> iCloud Drive files so when you click "import" you're actually seeing the iCloud drive picker. Choose the file and it will be also locally saved and vice-versa if you want to send it to icloud drive.

Alexcorod

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2018
I just bought both Mac and iOS version, I liked both simple and efficient outliners and mind mappers, but looks like their active development is stopped ?!?. if so any alternatives?
[doublepost=1527867116][/doublepost]example created by desktop app

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 63
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.