Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 25, 2011, 10:03 AM   #1
dudeslife
macrumors newbie

Apps with "applescriptable" share menus like NewRack rss reader?

I bought NewsRack rss reader because it offered a unique feature, an "applescriptable" share menu (i.e. you can write your own plug-ins to increase your workflow). Now I am addicted to writing these plug-ins. Are there any more apps that have an applescriptable share menu, or are just really cool applescriptable in general?

Fyi, with applescript, my NewsRack posts directly to MarsEdit, archives or bookmarks in Yojimbo, shares articles by tweet and e-mail with just one click, and shares articles by sms.

I am like the RSS hub for family and friends so I feed the articles to different people with different methods.

This concludes my first post on MacRumors.
dudeslife is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2013, 07:03 PM   #2
jesschg
macrumors newbie

Could you pls post out the Marsedit script of Newsrack? I don't know how to write the script but I really like to read RSS feed by this app, thks so much.
jesschg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store