Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phrk

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2012
Germany
maybe it's time to delete or edit the original post then, because i myself was in the process of replying to it as well when i noticed you had written more.

if anyone is interested here's a pretty good tear-down of an air

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/First-Look/MacBook-Air/598/1

to be clear, this is the A1304

I did now. But the purpose of a discussion in a forum is probably to follow the discussion until the latest status before answering to just a part of it. ;)

Last edited:

DisplacedMic

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
I did now. But the purpose of a discussion in a forum is probably to follow the discussion until the latest status before answering to just a part of it. ;)

you think? what forum have you been visiting because people generally respond as they read. how it should be and how it is might not be the same thing. god forbid you make a statement like that on a thread that turns out to be multiple pages... especially if you've got email notifications turned on :p

phrk

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2012
Germany
you think? what forum have you been visiting because people generally respond as they read. how it should be and how it is might not be the same thing. god forbid you make a statement like that on a thread that turns out to be multiple pages... especially if you've got email notifications turned on :p

Don't get me wrong. I don't want argue with you. Sure it is hard to follow a thread which has multiple pages. But it sure isn't clever to answer to a discussion before you got the whole story. Maybe things have been already said and now your going to say it all over again.
People might do that all the time because it's easier than reading through pages of statements, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing.

Last edited:

DisplacedMic

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
Don't get me wrong. I don't want argue with you. Sure it is hard to follow a thread which has multiple pages. But it sure isn't clever to answer to a discussion before you got the whole story. Maybe things have been already said and now your going to say it all over again.
People might do that all the time because it's easier than reading through pages of statements, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing.

like i said....how it should be and how it is might not be the same thing

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
]Maybe things have been already said and now your going to say it all over again.

In a multi-page thread, what are the odds you are going to post something that has not already been said? Pretty close to zero.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.