Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jul 19, 2013, 08:19 AM   #1
chrene
macrumors newbie

XCode Assistant Helper Dual Monitor

Hi,

I like the assistant editor a lot, and what I like the most is the counterparts feature.

However when I use two monitors I can't seem to figure out how to set up the assistant editor to support multiple monitors.

Of course you can just stretch out the main window, but that isn't what I am looking for.

Is it possible to for instance make a new window and link it to the main window editor, so you get the same experience from working single monitor with ass. editor.

Thanks in advance
chrene is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2013, 04:39 PM   #2
gogi
macrumors newbie

You can just double click on your code file in Xcodes file listing to open it in a new window.
gogi is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming