Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanyChris

macrumors 601
Jul 3, 2011
Here
I wish I'd never started this thread now.....

The reason I ask is really, have I now tied myself into Apples Infrastructure so much now I cannot get out? (not that I want to at the moment).

Then you:
a: shouldn't have
b: stated that

I've been using Mac's for a rather long time, I keep nothing in an Apple proprietary format because I want to be able to walk away. This has become much easier since '06. I buy nothing from iTunes, Keep all my masters for my Aperture library, don't use Apple mail, and default to FF. I will likely not buy another iPhone, I can make my Android phones tether which is my only requirement. It is far to easy to get burned when you buy into a stove pipe particularly when that stove pipe cares very little for the things you care a great deal about.

Last edited:

gooberq

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2009
I am now fully Mac.

I work on a MacBook Pro, and a Mac Pro
My phone is an iPhone 5
I have a iPad 4thGen
At my Flat, I have a Mac Mini 2007, which powers my main media there large Monitor.
At my home, I have a Mac Mini 2010, which again powers my main media there to a TV

Have I eaten too much Apple, or has anyone gone further than me?

Let me see

Ipad 2
iphone 4 - using as an ipod
iphone 5 - regular phone
Apple xtreme - Main router
Two Airport express - connected to Two apple Hi-Fi (upstairs and downstairs)
Mac Mini - Bluetooth key board and Trackpad
Two Apple TVs - for two tvs

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Of course your right, you're female. Anyone who's been married or in a long term relationship for more then 30 seconds knows that the kinder and gentler are alway correct ;)

I want to meet these women who are married or in long-term relationships who are deemed right when they're not, who get away with the BS you see on Bridezillas, and more importantly, who treat their men like absolute trash and yet somehow keep them. I want tips, tricks, and just to congratulate them on being the worst women in the world who are trash and yet, have it all. :D

And yet, the OP still hasn't posted pics to his awesome thread. :D

righteye

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2011
London
I want to meet these women who are married or in long-term relationships who are deemed right when they're not, who get away with the BS you see on Bridezillas, and more importantly, who treat their men like absolute trash and yet somehow keep them. I want tips, tricks, and just to congratulate them on being the worst women in the world who are trash and yet, have it all. :D

He probably got confused between his house/flat and the Apple store

Last edited:

Renzatic

Suspended

It's really quite simple. All you need is a German Beer Wench outfit and a willingness to deliver pancakes to us in bed while wearing it every morning. You do that, and you pretty much have free reign to do whatever you feel like.

Cuz comeon! Pancakes! In bed! Delivered by a beer wench! Women like that only come along once in a lifetime!

GermanyChris

macrumors 601
Jul 3, 2011
Here

What is this??

GermanyChris

macrumors 601
Jul 3, 2011
Here
So the consensus is that I haven't missed much having missed the the last decade of American TV. I hear no positive reports from anyone

Renzatic

Suspended
So the consensus is that I haven't missed much having missed the the last decade of American TV. I hear no positive reports from anyone

You've missed Breaking Bad. Probably one of the greatest shows made in...perhaps ever. Game of Thrones is also pretty good, as is Fringe and Sons of Anarchy (the latter is starting to get a little played out in my opinion, but the first three seasons are gold).

So yeah, you've missed out on a little bit.

----------

What reality tv show have you seen where anyone is smart?? :D

I dunno. There might be one or two out there, existing in the far edges of mythical TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.