Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

utazdevl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
Like many people, I was super excited to download and install iTunes 11. I downloaded first hour and got everything set up, and am really disliking the interface.

Beyond everything else, is anyone else having an issue where smart playlists when in grid view refuse to list by title alphabetically? I have literally tried everything I can think of, and no matter what, when I set the little view option box to sort by title, it still sorts alphabetically by Artists (on videos, I have the Director as the artiest, so it sorts by first name of the director).

Anyone have any tips or fixes? Anyone else having this issue?

Maybe I am just insane.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 9.41.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 9.41.03 PM.png
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 252

Jraleigh

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2012
Like many people, I was super excited to download and install iTunes 11. I downloaded first hour and got everything set up, and am really disliking the interface.

Beyond everything else, is anyone else having an issue where smart playlists when in grid view refuse to list by title alphabetically? I have literally tried everything I can think of, and no matter what, when I set the little view option box to sort by title, it still sorts alphabetically by Artists (on videos, I have the Director as the artiest, so it sorts by first name of the director).

Anyone have any tips or fixes? Anyone else having this issue?

Maybe I am just insane.

I'm have same problem. I can't create smart playlists. That's how I create my playlists.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.