Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

balbrt1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
Since the Apple store only shows the iPhone 4S in 16GB only; do you think they are going to quit selling the 4 and 4S? I was going to pick up a 4S on Friday and my plans are to keep it for a couple yrs or less. My main data use will be my ipad which I totally love. Thanks in advance on any comments.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Since the Apple store only shows the iPhone 4S in 16GB only; do you think they are going to quit selling the 4 and 4S? I was going to pick up a 4S on Friday and my plans are to keep it for a couple yrs or less. My main data use will be my ipad which I totally love. Thanks in advance on any comments.

I think, and this is just me thinking, that when the next iPhone is released, they will discount the 5 and further discount the 4S and stop offering the 4 altogether.

If you buy a 4S today, I think you'll be good with it a]for a couple of years yet.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
^+1.

Even though they only advertise the 16GB 4s on the Apple website, I actually asked a Genius if they sell the 32GB and he go yah, we got it, +100 dollers.

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
The 4S is an outstanding phone and should keep you happy for at least 2-3 years.

balbrt1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
anp..I did not think you were highjacking. Thanks for all your info. I feel better about getting the iphone 4s now which is tomorrow! I am so excited since it is my first Iphone ever....

jacobhenry1232

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2013
iphone4s

Hi...I suggest you to go for iphone 4s iPhone 4S looks identical to its older sibling bar.

iCloud can also be activated from the phone for storing and wireless pushing photos, apps, contacts, calendars to and from your 4S.

balbrt1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
To all that helped me, I just wanted to say that I got my 4S today. When I walked in boom, my microcell saw my iphone and. I have 5 bars. Woo hoo.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.