Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
I use a skin tight case but sometimes like at home when she's not in any danger I enjoy her naked. Chances I drop it on the bed are low.

Looon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2009
My iPhone 5 is still too shy to let me see it naked. It's been months now

woodynorman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 26, 2011
Had a black iPhone 5 that had a case on it pretty much since launch day. I gave it to my wife and got a white iphone 5 and wouldnt even think of putting a case on it. It's just too damn sexy without a case.

I do have Applecare+, so it does give me a sense of security...much like a case does :D

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
Had a black iPhone 5 that had a case on it pretty much since launch day. I gave it to my wife and got a white iphone 5 and wouldnt even think of putting a case on it. It's just too damn sexy without a case.

I do have Applecare+, so it does give me a sense of security...much like a case does :D

If I had Apple Care + I'd never ever use a case.

I do have a dead pixel which I can get a replacement for anytime though.

bimmerboii

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2008
If I had Apple Care + I'd never ever use a case.

Same. Both my wife & i have AppleCare+ on our phones. Were both rockin it naked :p

My black one looks pretty scuffed compared to her white one. I think the white has a more durable finish.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
I'm confused. Are we talking about the phone being naked or us being naked? I guess you could rock it either way. :D

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
I rock naked.:cool:

I have taken the case off when I'm at home a few times just to admire the feel & look of the phone while I contemplate bumping the case. But that only lasts maybe 10 minutes or so before I end up covering it again.

miltonbull

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2011
Sweden
I use my black iPhone 5 naked a lot it just feels alot better. I do have a speck smartflex view for watching movies and it works great for that + some extra protection but most of the time its naked. I think all cases adds bulk on the phone and I miss out on a great piece of engineering if I keep it in a case.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Nope, I have a case on mine and will continue too until the day I sell it. My phones are generally defect free (no scratches or dings) and that typically produces a good price.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
I had a case, then I dropped my phone and the case did nothing to protect it.

Now it's got scratches and dings, so why make the phone thicker and heavier than it needs to be when the case didn't do any good in the first place?

Now I'm naked all day, everyday.

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
Right now my case is on. I was Nekkid this mornin

It feels really slippery when it's Nekkid.

Maybe that's bc my thin case has a grip finish?

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I do rock my iPhone. Sometimes when it has trouble sleeping, if I rock it and sing soothingly to it, it will go to sleep.

If rocking doesn't work, some warm milk does wonders.

:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.