Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GenericCucumber

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2015
DMG For UI Fonts No Longer Online

After reading your plea for help, I quickly wrote a mod for Empire (not Napoleon) to help you out, you will get a little text overlapping in the text boxes from time to time but it makes all the text in the game display a lot bigger making it easier to read especially at high resolution.

Simply download this mod and follow the instructions and it will install the mod files and tell you what to type into the advanced panel to activate the different options. You will have 4 different font sizes to choose from, the bigger ones are easier to read but have a little more clipping.

Enjoy,

Edwin

p.s. Napoleon is a fair bit tricker to mod the fonts so that's why I don't have a solution right now.

Hi!

The link to this fix is dead. :-( Can you repost it? It would make such a difference. I get migraines trying to read the font.

Thank you so much.

P

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
Hi!

The link to this fix is dead. :-( Can you repost it? It would make such a difference. I get migraines trying to read the font.

Thank you so much.

P

Sorry I don't have the file to hand on my local machine but next time I am in the archives I'll have a look.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.