Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
Our Care Plan protects your purchase from failures such as drops, spills, and cracked screens. No deductibles. No hidden fees.

Hmmm...
It's $44.
Walmart workers don't know anything while Apple workers are nice and knowledgeable though

mfr1340

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2011
n. cal
squaretrade is the best for your money.

Our Care Plan protects your purchase from failures such as drops, spills, and cracked screens. No deductibles. No hidden fees.

Hmmm...
It's $44.
Walmart workers don't know anything while Apple workers are nice and knowledgeable though

SquareTrade is the best coverage for the price.

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2010
I don't know if I trust Walmart's coverage.

Why note SquareTrade? There's tons of coupons out there that make it a great deal

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
I don't know if I trust Walmart's coverage.

Why note SquareTrade? There's tons of coupons out there that make it a great deal
why is squaretrade better than applecare?

----------

where do you buy applecare... it's not showing up on walmart's website? can you buy it with Apple?

also, when paying $6 for 2-3 business day shipping on Apple.com is only 1 day less than regular when I tried to do it. *confused*

and plus I think walmart would throw my stuff around.

nissie76

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2012
Hi...just looking for some advice here as far as what would you think is a better protection plan to have? Applecare+ or Walmart protection plan?

TacticalDesire

macrumors 68020
Mar 19, 2012
Michigan
The repair/replacement isn't fulfilled by walmart. It goes through a company called NEW and that's where you file your claim through. Not walmart.

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
I got this from tekserve and I love it... Gave into the AppleCare.

I figured resale value will be better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.