Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Feb 8, 2013, 04:28 PM   #1
Rocks.
macrumors member

Sent folder missing from Mail

Check the attached snapshot for an example of what I'm talking about. The sent folder just isn't there. I'm using Gmail through Microsoft Exchange By the way. Is there anyway to fix this? I read other solutions where it said to go to advanced settings but there is no option for that in the settings for this account. Any help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	410.5 KB
ID:	395460  
Rocks. is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 04:39 PM   #2
D.T.
macrumors 68030

Instead of Inboxes, select it under Accounts, see if you see SENT, though the SENT MESSAGES appears to contain them as well (under INBOX).

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad