Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MauerFan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
I'm thinking of selling my 16GB mini for a few reasons. Primarily I'd like a 32GB one. I bought it in like late May, and it's in really good condition. There's like one teeny chip on a corner, but that's it. I can provide pictures if needed.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2010
located
What "mini" do you mean, as the "iPad mini" was released last October, thus it could not have been bought in May 2012 ("last year").
Then there is the "Mac mini", but then again, there is no 32 GB RAM version.
And then there was the "iPod mini", the predecessor of the "iPod nano", but that "iPod nano" does only come as 16 GB version, and the "iPod mini" has not been on the updated since 2005.

Anyway, it would be great, if you clarified what exact Apple product, if it is an Apple product, do you actually mean.

Ah, I see you meant the iPad mini from your other thread (not really welcome here to post more than one thread on the same topic, especially with such short time between them).

If it is the WiFi version, 200 to 250 €, if it is the Cellular version, 350 €.

MauerFan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
What "mini" do you mean, as the "iPad mini" was released last October, thus it could not have been bought in May 2012 ("last year").
Then there is the "Mac mini", but then again, there is no 32 GB RAM version.
And then there was the "iPod mini", the predecessor of the "iPod nano", but that "iPod nano" does only come as 16 GB version, and the "iPod mini" has not been on the updated since 2005.

Anyway, it would be great, if you clarified what exact Apple product, if it is an Apple product, do you actually mean.

Ah, I see you meant the iPad mini from your other thread (not really welcome here to post more than one thread on the same topic, especially with such short time between them).

If it is the WiFi version, 200 to 250 €, if it is the Cellular version, 350 €.

Yes, my apologies for not being clear. I was actually intending to delete my other thread, but I couldn't find a way to. Thanks for your insight, and I'll definitely try the higher end first!

Nov 28, 2010
located
Yes, my apologies for not being clear. I was actually intending to delete my other thread, but I couldn't find a way to. Thanks for your insight, and I'll definitely try the higher end first!

You cannot delete your own posts or threads, you can however report them.
Use the
report.gif
button to report it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.