Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Old Sep 15, 2013, 03:22 AM   #1
typicaluser
macrumors member

Bold text in iOS 7 - adoption rate

Hi all, I've been on iOS 7 for 2 days (with GM version), just wanting to know how many of you are finding that text size in iOS 7 UI takes more efforts to read and switched to 'Bold Text'. To me it's just not justified to make UI text so slender. I've put two iPhone 5s in front of me, each running iOS 7 and iOS 6, text size of the latter is just more reader-friendly.

One unwanted effect of changing to Bold Text is font in Message app also got changed which looks terrible to me.
typicaluser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2013, 03:25 AM   #2
fullauto
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicaluser View Post
Hi all, I've been on iOS 7 for 2 days (with GM version), just wanting to know how many of you are finding that text size in iOS 7 UI takes more efforts to read and switched to 'Bold Text'. To me it's just not justified to make UI text so slender. I've put two iPhone 5s in front of me, each running iOS 7 and iOS 6, text size of the latter is just more reader-friendly.

One unwanted effect of changing to Bold Text is font in Message app also got changed which looks terrible to me.
Stick with thin, you'll get used to it. Bold in messages switched me back to thin and now I don't even notice it (from beta 5 to present).
fullauto is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7