What about Newsstand!

What about Newsstand? I'd like to read my mags on my macs too
rtcruz1 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2013, 01:38 PM   #27
bedifferent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormj View Post
It's not in the first beta. Maps is. It's OK
Agree. The main use is most likely for sending directions to devices, etc. Otherwise, it's a bit like Google Earth.

Quote:
Why is every other post on this thread one simultaneously bragging about a feature another company has and at the same time complaining that Apple added it?
It's become ridiculous, made worse by the iPhone success and by proxy Mac's. There were a small fraction of members here you might call "trolls" (always hated that term, but don't know any other that fits at the moment), only to become more commonplace. It's just as frustrating as those who take any Apple criticism as a personal insult. Glance through the recent "Mac Pro" thread, seemed a team of guys (or one guy w/ many accounts) jumped in any time any one of us professionals who use the system had an opinion they/he didn't agree with. Even worse was their obvious lack of knowledge on the pro-market and systems. Made for a frustrating thread as we wanted civil, respectful discussions. Had an account years ago I had to shut down due to a small group of members who targeted a bunch of us, ignoring them didn't help. They were banned, but kept coming back as different members. Young kids with too much free time.
bedifferent is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion