Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 6, 2013, 07:25 AM   #76
ET iPhone Home
macrumors 68020

Get yourself a Panasonic landline and an answering machine, they're more reliable.
Old Jul 6, 2013, 11:35 AM   #77
Beyinsis
macrumors member

I don't like it's small screen. I just bought it because of ios and icloud
Beyinsis is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2013, 01:43 PM   #78
IFRIT
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyinsis View Post
I don't like it's small screen. I just bought it because of ios and icloud
I can understand the preference for iOS, but iCloud just seems like a non-consideration too me.
IFRIT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2013, 02:05 PM   #79
Beyinsis
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFRIT View Post
I can understand the preference for iOS, but iCloud just seems like a non-consideration too me.
icloud does it's job simple; backup everything silently and perfect. My wife just uses facebook with her iphone, doesn't know else anything about it. Recently I had to restore her phone when was upgrading it. icloud restored all photos of our children easly.
I set up icloud and office 2013 at my work pc. It sends accepted meetings to my phone auto. It's excellent. I can't move android even just icloud.
Old Jul 6, 2013, 02:17 PM   #80
IFRIT
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyinsis View Post
icloud does it's job simple; backup everything silently and perfect. My wife just uses facebook with her iphone, doesn't know else anything about it. Recently I had to restore her phone when was upgrading it. icloud restored all photos of our children easly.
I set up icloud and office 2013 at my work pc. It sends accepted meetings to my phone auto. It's excellent. I can't move android even just icloud.
On Android everything would be backed up automatically (maybe SMS depending on phone) on the google account and Dropbox, so hardly a major stepdown. But your preference.
IFRIT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2013, 07:26 PM   #81
Beyinsis
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFRIT View Post
On Android everything would be backed up automatically (maybe SMS depending on phone) on the google account and Dropbox, so hardly a major stepdown. But your preference.
It's not easy as like as ios because I couldn't succeeded with my daughter's android 4 tablet

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone