Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZeRoLiMiT

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 6, 2010
Southern California
Ok so i've been trying to save files thru icloud with pages.

I created a Document on my iPhone with Pages but I can't find it on my macbook moutain lion. I then created a document on my macbook and i can't save it to icloud either :( could someone help please! thank you

The Man

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Ok so i've been trying to save files thru icloud with pages.

I created a Document on my iPhone with Pages but I can't find it on my macbook moutain lion. I then created a document on my macbook and i can't save it to icloud either :( could someone help please! thank you

On the Mac, have you actually turned on Documents in the cloud in the iCloud preference pane?

On the iPhone this has to be done too. Plus you have to turn on Use iCloud in the Pages for iPhone preferences.

The Man

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Have you logged in on the Mac as *@mac.com address? Sometimes, this gives problems. Use *@me.com instead.

----------

And on the Mac, as soon as you open Pages, the open dialog box should display iCloud documents if Documents & Data in iCloud preference pane is checked. If this is not the case, then something is definitely wrong.

The Man

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
You've checked this on the iPhone? See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_0385.PNG
    IMG_0385.PNG
    74.9 KB · Views: 61
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.