How to remove sticker residue. - Page 2 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Old Jan 22, 2013, 08:20 PM   #26
mushroomtip
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by justperry View Post
And another 2 year old thread gets bumped by a newbie, and then the herd follows.
jeez ! didnt even notice the date .
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:37 PM   #27
turtlez
Banned

hahaha yeh I fell for this one too. In my defence I leaned of a new product from it
turtlez is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2013, 12:33 PM   #28
Acorn
macrumors 68020

this thread is old but i wanted to comment on goo gone. i had sticker residue on a toshiba laptop and used goo gone to get it off. As I was wiping it I began to see silver on the cloth the color of the laptop lid. few minutes later the top of the plastic laptop actually started to break down and become distorted and wavy like it had melted. its powerful stuff. glass and aluminum is probably ok but i would most definitely not use it on anything plastic. just in case someone has a laptop or something they want to use it on. be careful it ruined mine.
Acorn is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac