Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Hi all, just upgraded to an iPhone 5 on 6.0.1 out of the box. Have since upgraded to 6.0.2. Occasionally I get this line across the screen about two fifths from the bottom, similar to the keyboard glitches that were around before, but a solid line all the way across. It can happen in any app or home screen, keyboard or no keyboard. The image below the line sometimes shakes at a very high rate producing a blur. It doesn't appear in home+sleep screen shots.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this and if its likely to be a software issue like the keyboard glitch, or is this a faulty iPhone 5?

Thanks.

Tallguy93

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2012
Hi all, just upgraded to an iPhone 5 on 6.0.1 out of the box. Have since upgraded to 6.0.2. Occasionally I get this line across the screen about two fifths from the bottom, similar to the keyboard glitches that were around before, but a solid line all the way across. It can happen in any app or home screen, keyboard or no keyboard. The image below the line sometimes shakes at a very high rate producing a blur. It doesn't appear in home+sleep screen shots.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this and if its likely to be a software issue like the keyboard glitch, or is this a faulty iPhone 5?

Thanks.

where is the image?

factory reset with itunes....If it is still there than go a replacement

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Yeah factory reset doesn't do anything. What do you mean where is the image ? Anyway I found another thread, sorry. Searched a while and only found threads about the keyboard until after I posted this. Just bumped it if anyone interested.

Tallguy93

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2012
Yeah factory reset doesn't do anything. What do you mean where is the image ? Anyway I found another thread, sorry. Searched a while and only found threads about the keyboard until after I posted this. Just bumped it if anyone interested.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Have you managed to take an image of the problem?

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Oh sorry. No but I will try to keep a camera handy tomorrow. Meanwhile there is a video someone else took

Other thread: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1450211/

Video: http://youtu.be/Alu3Vn8WyVc

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.