Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
Wow Jony Ive in a non gray brightly colored t-shirt. :eek: Should we read anything into this?

H/T https://mobile.twitter.com/SamGabbay/status/343844557290622976/photo/1

A bold colour for the shirt and white pants. Big statement from ol Johnny there.

----------

View attachment 416140 Update: leaked iOS 7 and iPhone 5S

The only catch, Apple is the Goliath these days.

----------

Obviously read it in the current cave carving of StoneAge Magazine, that women were stoopid, and middle age women even dumber than that. And hey, if it's carved in stone it must be true. Must be, it's in stone. :D

Have Apple ever had a female Senior VP? I don't remember one if there was.

Last edited:

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
my bet... a whole new world developing means, cheaper iphones will be released for developing countries.. anddd it's gonna come in different colors ala old mac. hence why u see transparent colors in the banners.

runeapple

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2010
So to summarize. You "hate" all mobile OS's.

You do realize your link was to a non stock Android phone screen. One of 1,000 that you can choose from if you are on Android.

Maybe you should stick with a flip phone. You may not be so upset with one.

No I hate Android - and hate aspects of the other two :) - I can't use flipphones it takes me like an hour to write two lines as the keyboards aren't qwerty, I dislike Windows Phone because of the lack of apps and your solution is a phone with no apps?

In all seriousness I love my iPhone and it's the first phone I actually like and can use (I can send an essay in a few seconds) but I am a designer and I get bored very easily when things which I have disliked from the beginning like the glossy icons and glossy lock screen are still present are now not only ugly but stale, old and ugly. The OS as a whole is great and stable and I love it :)

thleeal

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Of course you can go to 10.10 - its just two numbers signifying a version, obvious examples:
* 10.11 - the 11th major revision of OSX ( OS 10).
* 10.10 - the tenth major revision of OSX.

10.10 is not a decimal number- its a version number.

It'll never happen.

Your taking off that 0 and going to 10.1 which is a step backwards.
After 19 you go to 20 not back to 11.

Irrelivent discussion anyway, I doubt the ushering in of a new era of software will even have numbers apart from the back end.

When was the last time someone in an aloud discussion said 10.8 instead of mountain lion?

Society is getting stupider and evidently math isn't our bag.

Essentially what your saying is that it would go onto a new number.

Stella

macrumors G3
Apr 21, 2003
Canada
It'll never happen.

Your taking off that 0 and going to 10.1 which is a step backwards.
After 19 you go to 20 not back to 11.

Irrelivent discussion anyway, I doubt the ushering in of a new era of software will even have numbers apart from the back end.

When was the last time someone in an aloud discussion said 10.8 instead of mountain lion?

Society is getting stupider and evidently math isn't our bag.

Essentially what your saying is that it would go onto a new number.

I really don't understand your post.

If there ever was an OS 10.10 ( OSX 10 ), why would you be knocking off a 0? After all, when applied to OSX versions, 10.1... 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 are not and nor ever been, decimal numbers.

borgqueenx

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2010
I think those who say he means that people will either love it or hate it misinterpret it. Smack a polarising filter on your lens and reflections in the picture will decrease. Considering (many of) the stock apps have a layer with an effect that would disappear with a polarising filter... Well... I think it's as simple as that.

No more fake reflections.

----------

It does, actually :) The white breaks out in different apps.
i also think this is the most logical way of taking polarising

batchtaster

macrumors 65816
Mar 3, 2008
I hope they're all wrong. Not because I have any particular objections to anything I've seen, but I want to be surprised. For once.

It's been too long since anything genuinely unexpected happened at one of these things.

MIZA

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2013
It was a throw away comment on a podcast. Lasted less than a minute. He wasn't igniting anything. MR is just looking for hits and knew a headline like this would get plenty.

Well obviously he is too dumb to make comments especially when he is "ALL WRONG".

The loner wanted some attention.

CodeJingle

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2009
Greater Seattle, WA
Well the keynote was just fantastic, so much more exciting than for last year. Even if Ive wasn't on stage.

Apple ripped out skeumorphism. Bloody bloody death. Breathless.

And phone / message blocking. Finally. Stalkers be damned. The ONLY reason my phone is jailbroken is so I can block people. I'm still running iOS 5! I can finally upgrade without the jailbreak.

I'm not even going to WWDC and I am so flippin excited.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.