Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sflarc51

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2011
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet but Nikon is running a serious deal on the D600 until Dec. 15th. Get the body plus kit lens (24-85mm) for the price of the body only. It also comes with some other freebies like a backpack and SD card. In addition, one can also add additional lenses for more savings. I added the 70-300mm AF-s VR and received another $200 off! Not very often can you get new gear at 25%! WOW!!! My total price for all the goodness: $2,383.90 :D

Check it out: http://bit.ly/D600-deal

My D700, as much as I love it, will now start to collect dust :eek:. But, being a part-time pro it's about time I added a second camera to my arsenal. :)

Happy holiday shopping for yo-self! LOL

UPDATE: Just bought another kit at Adorama as it comes with some other goodies I didn't get at Amazon. I'll be selling the D700 and shooting with identical cameras. Just makes more sense! :D

Last edited:

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
I'm surprised this is still going on. For the kit, this is a great deal. If the D600 used CF cards, I would be tempted to use this in combination with my 5DII.

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
Maybe they are trying to get rid of the first batch because some of them had spots/dust on the sensor. Either way its a great deal.

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
Maybe they are trying to get rid of the first batch because some of them had spots/dust on the sensor. Either way its a great deal.

That's been the main reason I've been hesitant to run out and buy it. I've read several times that it can be easily fixed but would rather not deal with it at all. I hope this deal continues. Camera bodies have always gone down in price with time, so hopefully it'll stay at that price point with the kit lens.

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
That's been the main reason I've been hesitant to run out and buy it. I've read several times that it can be easily fixed but would rather not deal with it at all. I hope this deal continues. Camera bodies have always gone down in price with time, so hopefully it'll stay at that price point with the kit lens.

Yeah I'm on the fence right now too. That's one of the reasons. But if you get the kit then it's like your are getting the D600 for $1500. You would have to wait probably 6 months from now to get a deal like that.

JeffiJers

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2012
U.S.
darnit!!! never been so mad.. bestbuy had this deal for 1999 and i just saved enough pennys to find out its no longer available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.