Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PeterKG

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2003
Just saw the $60 off ipad 4 is back in stock at best buy if anyone missed it, you need to add it to the cart to see the price

Screw Best Buy. I ordered from Apple online this past midnight, both the iPad 4, and a leather cover, and they already shipped them both. Best Buy should have left the sale up, as they can get an unlimited supply. Wasn't like they sold out. Didn't like the game they played. Oh, and BB is selling the 16GB iPad at $459.99, for a $40.00 savings, so buying from Apple I paid $1.00 less.

Last edited:

true777

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2000
California, Austria, Arkansas
AT&T refurb iPhone 5 deal is over (they also had a refurb iPhone 4S deal, which is also over). They still have the refurb items in stock, but the iPhone 5 16Gig, for example, went up from $99 Black Friday price to $149 now.

Reactions: timidpimpin

DoNoHarm

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2008
Maine
AT&T refurb iPhone 5 deal is over (they also had a refurb iPhone 4S deal, which is also over). They still have the refurb items in stock, but the iPhone 5 16Gig, for example, went up from $99 Black Friday price to $149 now.

I got one of the $99 ones and in addition to the price, another advantage was that it shipped on the same day as the order!

hiker1985

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2012
Connecticut
iPad Mini

Is anyone having a sale on the iPad mini?

I don't think iPad Mini's go on sale. Accessories generally do. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are good days to grab deals on those.

Check out: http://www.amazon.com/Snugg-Leather...id=1353875166&sr=8-1&keywords=ipad+mini+cases

and: http://caseitup.com/product-category/cases/tabletereadercases/ipadmini/

CASEITUP has a coupon code "freeship" and "email25". Last I checked they both worked.

Hope this helps!
Cheers!

Deliro

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2011
Apple itself rarely discounts its products. The retailer takes the hit if it wants to lower price and cut into their margin. Have you guys ever seen a Apple developed app for the ios ever on sale?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.