Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
May 1, 2010
California
My test device has 13G of iTunesU WWDC2012 videos that I don't want to re-download. My computer is a complete rebuilt of ML on a new drive so ZERO of my past downloads are in iTunes and Xcode is a fresh install to 4.5.

Q. How can i get the 13G of WWDC videos from my iPod over to my new computer?

Q. Other than Xcode 4.5x, is there a 'package' from Apple's developer site that I need to get for all the Api/Docs, etc

Edit: I already did the "move purchases from device" within iTunes, but that didn't pull over anything from iTunesU.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Q. Other than Xcode 4.5x, is there a 'package' from Apple's developer site that I need to get for all the Api/Docs, etc

You don't need to download them via a web browser, but Xcode will need to download them... although actually, I'm not sure what the value of a local copy of the docs is... it seems like they always load faster in Safari (plus tabbed browsing plus any other number of reasons they're just better online...)

Suspended
Original poster
May 1, 2010
California
Thanks!

It looks like I can't get the 13G of iTunesU videos off the device, BUT, I did find them on my backup drive from the prior OS install, so at least I don't have to pull 13G across the internet again :).

Now I just have to remember how to do the cert stuff again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.