Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

piatti

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
USA
For Mac, It works fine on one user account but doesn't connect on the other.

For Windows,

I installed and started using it, but thought that it wasn't working because it kept saying something to the effect "connecting...(in the process of connecting to a server)" when I pressed the 'enable' button. And the Internet started to lag horrendously. So I closed the program with Task Manager.

It worked when I thought I closed it with Task Manager, (internet lagged a bit, but not as much as before) IP was changed), and I couldn't see SpotFlux in dock so I was scrambling to find the program to tinker with it but when I searched it in my Pokki (Windows 8 starter menu ) it only catched "Start Spotflux" which I guess starts the program from the start all over again (the message "would you like to give permission for this program to make changes" pops up). And then it had OpenVPN error (1) but still works (IP is changed, it's a bit faster than before but still slow)

But when I minimized it it disappeared from the dock and the icon, but my IP is still changed all the same, but I can't click the enable/disable button to change my IP address or turn off to start torrenting again (torrenting doesn't work while this program is on).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.