|Aug 10, 2011, 08:06 AM||#26|
Man, never get the .0 release of a new Apple OS, they always use everyone to do their beta testing for them and so much always gets ****ed up. If you guys are having issues I'd pop back to SL until Lion is on a .2 or something. Then it will be smooth
|Apr 12, 2012, 11:12 AM||#27|
i've recently installed logic pro 9 but without the additional content. i opened it correctly in OS Lion and have managed to install with no issues (so far).
1) install Logic following the usual procedure.
2) when installed (for me anyway), it displayed an error message saying that Logic was unable to open due to an incompatible version of OS X being installed. Right click over the icon in your Application folder 'Show package contents'.
3) navigate to the OS X folder and open it. Logic should appear pin the contents..click on it.
4) a window opens asking for the serial
5) enter a working serial
6) click 'ok'
7) logic 9 begins a scan of your system and then opens
8) you're in business. i quit and relaunched logic with no problems.
Now where can i get my hands on the additional content? hmm..
|Nov 1, 2012, 10:23 AM||#29|
no noted issues here 9.1.8 on Lion 10.7.5 (at least, I think it's .5)
2012 MPB 15, 16GB, 512SSD, Geek 11941 - Logic Audio
2009 Mac Pro, 64GB, 5,1 Firmware, X5570 swap x2, EVGA GTX570, VEP5, Kontakt, and AE
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Canon 8800f with OS X Lion||daniirwan||Digital Photography||12||Jan 14, 2013 04:06 AM|
|XCode 4 free with OS X Lion||leo.andres.21||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion||1||Dec 22, 2011 03:16 AM|
|2 things: iBook g3 won't turn on, and using 9.1 install CD without OS 9 Drivers:||In-Correct||PowerPC Macs||2||Jun 16, 2011 05:07 PM|
|Logic 9.1.4 Updates Bring Support for GarageBand for iPad Projects||MacRumors||Mac Blog Discussion||4||Jun 3, 2011 11:59 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.