Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Dec 19, 2012, 07:27 AM   #1
mary7068
macrumors newbie

options in my document folder-missing

Help. I opened my document folder from my docking station. and clicked on "Folder Options". in the past I have changed it to different setting, not liked it and changed it back. This time I changed it to Stack. Now when i open it the "Folder Option" is not there and I am stuck in stack, which I would rather have List. Any ideas????
mary7068 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 08:20 AM   #2
wrldwzrd89
macrumors G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary7068 View Post
Help. I opened my document folder from my docking station. and clicked on "Folder Options". in the past I have changed it to different setting, not liked it and changed it back. This time I changed it to Stack. Now when i open it the "Folder Option" is not there and I am stuck in stack, which I would rather have List. Any ideas????
Did you upgrade OS X to a newer version in the interim? The method for accessing that option changed in recent versions of OS X. You now perform a contextual click (right mouse button for a 2-button mouse, Control+click for a 1-button mouse) to get to the menu where the display type can be changed.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help