Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

View Poll Results: Would you switch to the low cost iphone?
Yes 25 21.93%
No 89 78.07%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 21, 2013, 04:40 AM   #51
AFDoc
In Time-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean76 View Post
Lol... I'm very happy! You sound like the perfect candidate for a cheap plastic iphone... Enjoy !
Like I said, if you think so or not. When you're worried about the status symbol of a phone there is something missing. Good luck figuring that out.
AFDoc is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 07:05 AM   #52
watchthisspace
macrumors 6502a

I will highly consider the low cost iPhone if it's better spec wise than a 4s
Old Apr 21, 2013, 09:36 AM   #53
Sean76
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFDoc View Post
Like I said, if you think so or not. When you're worried about the status symbol of a phone there is something missing. Good luck figuring that out.
I said it was losing its prestige, not losing the fact that people like me need an iphone to have status. That's the very reason why I hate the fact of so many people buying, believing that it will make them cool or add status to they're lives by owning an iphone. Your insinuations are that I need an iphone for status? Pretty lame considering you know nothing about me, and the fact that you keep wishing me good luck with finding out is ever more ridiculous and foolish speaking.

So in your theory it's about people buying stuff because they need the status, and I would assume you also think everyone who buys a Mercedes S class is because its just a status thing and that they should be buying a Ford Focus instead because they both have 4 wheels and get you from point A to B?

You my friend are The one who needs some well wishing ; ) I'm good...
Sean76 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 09:53 AM   #54
Jordan921
macrumors 68030

Nope I wouldn't.
Jordan921 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 08:45 PM   #55
AFDoc
In Time-Out

IF you say a phone has lost it's prestige you've already proven my point.... it's a phone not a "prestigious" item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean76 View Post
No ...Id rather have the more expensive top of the line model. The more expensive the better IMO to keep the retards who have no idea what they're using and only buy it because it has an Apple on the back the better. The iphone has begun to loose its prestige.
I'll let your quote speak for itself. Have a good one.
AFDoc is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone