Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tawcat

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2011
So far our cutting the U-Verse ties has been a good experience. For the most part everything is good and the wife is happy.

However, there are a few issues. Seems that Hulu Plus online and that on ATV are different. When my wife accesses Hulu+ via ATV her queue does not show; yet if she accesses it via her Airbook all her queue is intact. Is there a way to make both queues sync?

Other issue is with network shows. If we access lets say NBC.com and choose an episode to watch we get mixed results. Accessing and attempting to mirror (airplay) on my wife's Airbook, she gets video but no audio on the TV. If I attempt to access the same via my iPad using Plex, I get audio but no video on the TV.

Any suggestions?

tawcat

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Did you go to System Preferences>Sound and change the output to the ATV?
Diane

Yes we checked all our preferences etc. Funny that with most programs that we airplay work fine. NBC and a few others just don't want to play fair.

Toltepeceno

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
SMT, Edo MX, MX
So far our cutting the U-Verse ties has been a good experience. For the most part everything is good and the wife is happy.

However, there are a few issues. Seems that Hulu Plus online and that on ATV are different. When my wife accesses Hulu+ via ATV her queue does not show; yet if she accesses it via her Airbook all her queue is intact. Is there a way to make both queues sync?

Other issue is with network shows. If we access lets say NBC.com and choose an episode to watch we get mixed results. Accessing and attempting to mirror (airplay) on my wife's Airbook, she gets video but no audio on the TV. If I attempt to access the same via my iPad using Plex, I get audio but no video on the TV.

Any suggestions?

The only thing I can say is that I have atv3 and my queue shows. I did nothing to get it to show.

tawcat

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Still having the issue of Hulu + queue not the same on computer and ATV, need help.

tawcat

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Per the Hulu team: They are working on the queue issue. Only queue that will show up on ATV at present are the ones that are not "web-based" only.

Has not been a problem, my wife seems to be taking all this in stride so I'm happy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.