Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kandavu

macrumors member
May 10, 2012
I'm awaiting delivery of this leather cross sling bag, scaled for the larger iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 237

kandavu

macrumors member
May 10, 2012
I noticed a similar cross body sling design proportioned for the iPad mini, for those who are interested...all the bags I posted were found on eBay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 181

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Ordered an Indy from Waterfield Designs today: black leather, pearl accent and matte black hardware. Just like the pic. Shipping run says Nov 30th but you never know.

BTW h1kar1, they have an Indy Mini as well for $169. Check it out:

http://www.sfbags.com/products/indy/indy-bag.php

And do you use anything on the leather of your Muzetto? WD recommended Cadillac leather polish to clean it up but yours looks pretty smooth. Mine just looks dull brown.

I am delighted that I ran across this thread and this post today! I had not been aware that SF Bags/Waterfield Designs had some new additions to their bags, so immediately took a look and said, "Aha!" I have now ordered myself a brown Indy with Flame accent and black matte hardware for my iPad Mini, which will nicely complement the Muzetto bag I already have been using over the past couple of years since the very first iPad in 2010.......

The wonderful Muzetto is just terrific and during the last two years has served as my primary everyday bag. I have had more comments and compliments on it -- at the time I was first buying it I thought it was expensive but I can honestly say that it is worth every penny. I know the new, smaller Indy Mini will be as well. Can hardly wait for it to come!

I don't use anything on my Muzetto as far as cleaning/polishing, etc. -- one of that bag's most attractive features, IMHO, is that charming weathered, well-used, well-loved look that adds such appeal.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
My Indy Mini for the iPad Mini arrived today and I am tickled! This is going to be just right for my needs and my lifestyle; the bag will hold the few things I need to carry with me and will keep my iPad Mini at hand, ready for use no matter where I am. It's the brown with Flame accent, complementing my larger Muzetto bag, which is also brown with Flame accents.

navra233

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2012
:D for temporarily when i bought ipad device, I have put into benq laptop case, that was mini laptop. After that i got a bag from local bag retailer which fit for ipad.:cool:

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
I liked my brown Mini Indy bag so much that I went back and got a black one with green accent, too. As with all SF Bags/Waterfield Designs, this is well made and functional while looking good. Perfect size for the iPad Mini while room for other necessities as well...

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I've a fossil man bag for my mini. Works perfectly and it's not huge!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 183

dma550

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2009
CT
oh, please don't get a murse! I agree, a small briefcase/messenger bag will work, and when you need to use it to transport stuff other than the ipad you'll be happy.

ikev85

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2012
another vote for Tom Bihn.

I have their 1st gen Ristretto for the 11" MacBook Air and it's great.

They recently redesigned it to enclose the front pouch so things don't fall out.

Alexandrew

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2013
Some nice ones but I think the Chivote bags are definitely worth considering... I bought one last week and i'm really happy with it! It's practical, great leather and really stylish! http://www.chivote.com

Alexandrew

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2013
ooh and i forgot to add a photo for the Chivote bag...

Attachments

• all I need.jpg
    all I need.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 187

DAmpa

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2015
Hi guys. I know this is rather late to join this discussion but this thread popped up during my Google search and I just wanted to throw in my two cents that I didn't see anyone mention yet. The Man-PACK is great! I use the XL model myself for my laptop and I stick my iPad Mini in the conceal pocket. I like this much better than briefcases, messenger bags and even backpacks. The bag doesn't have to be taken off in order to get my stuff out of it and it's much more comfortable to wear.

Attachments

• Manpack2-1_SM.jpg
    Manpack2-1_SM.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 137

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
I've been using a Knomo bag for my MacBook Pro for about 7 or 8 months now, very satisfied.
Last week I got me the Knomo Kyoto for my iPad.
I love the high quality leather on both of them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.