Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jun 10, 2013, 02:13 AM   #26
racoonboy
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 617aircav View Post
I don't think I would want to loose or drop my touch either. I would use the device with the best camera, which would be the iPhone. Makes no sense using the touch for pics when you have an iPhone with a much better camera.
Can anyone confirm whether camera on Touch 5 is on par or better compare to 5mp on Iphone 4?

I would like to know because i plan on getting Touch 16GB with only front camera. I love my Ip 4 camera, its the clearest i ever come across built into a phone. I wouldn't mind the touch dont having one but would rather know just for the sake of it. Thanks.
racoonboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 11:47 AM   #27
Bear
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by racoonboy View Post
Can anyone confirm whether camera on Touch 5 is on par or better compare to 5mp on Iphone 4?
Both have 5MP rear cameras. iPhone 4 can do 720P video and the iPod touch 5th gen can do 1080P video (both at 30 frames/sec). Based on that I suspect that the camera in the iPod touch 5th gen may be a tad better for still pictures.

For the front facing camera, the iPod touch 5th gen is definitely better.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch