Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neutrino23

macrumors 68000
Feb 14, 2003
SF Bay area
Too bad. I still use SnapZ Pro. I've looked at others but this still has the most options I need. Nevertheless, it hasn't been updated in years.

iZac

macrumors 68030
Apr 28, 2003
UK
I actually bought EV Nova a year or so ago for OSX, I had always pissed around trying to avoid Hector thieving half my money as a poor child, but I thought that since I actually have the funds now, I should pay them back for the joy they brought me. I fired them off an email as well thanking for them for the memories etc, but never got a reply. :(

... Not long ago I noticed a EV clone on iOS. It got game of the week!!! Looks almost shot for shot identical! ...

You can't mention that you found an EV clone and then not tell us what it was?! I must know!!! :D

Reactions: mojolicious

Wallackb

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2012
Ambrosia Not Responding to Emails

The Snapz program does not work correctly under Maverick release and the company is no longer responding to Emails describing problems.

iPeat

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2016
Alexandria, VA
Any new news on the state of Ambrosia SW are they dead or still twitching. What are people currently using to replace Snapz, WireTap, and iToner.

Fischyboy

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2013
Any new news on the state of Ambrosia SW are they dead or still twitching. What are people currently using to replace Snapz, WireTap, and iToner.

Of course, I just moved to a new computer and now I can retrieve lost codes to get it working again. Argh!

madeirabhoy

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2012
ive never understood why they didn't port every one of their games for iPad as i think they'd have made a fortune.

FCX

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2016
Ambrosia site is down. Not sure if it's temporary or not... lots of angry posts on their FB page.

cmwells41

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2017
Ambrosia site is down. Not sure if it's temporary or not... lots of angry posts on their FB page.

My grandson sent the money for EV Nova and never got a license code or any reply from them. I have tried calling and the VM says we won't be answering VMs for a while, pleas send email. He and I have both emailed and no response. I advised him to get money back through PayPal. Too bad, he loved that game and so did I.

Last edited:

madeirabhoy

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2012
i really dont get why they arent pouring everything into getting their classic games on iOS and android, and maybe on Switch.

maelstrom, apron, swoop, barrack, ferezas wand, all greatly crafted games, all would run happily on iPad and make them a fortune.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.