Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bhimpele

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Want to go right-to-left when you create a panorama on your iPhone? There's a tap for that. Yes, if, for whatever reason, the left-to-right default is getting old, just tap on the arrow that appears on screen. The arrow will flip, allowing you to pan the other way while you are creating your ultra-pixel masterpiece.

- Mel Martin

Last edited:

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I just discovered this on accident a few weeks ago. I was showing my friend my phone since he was wanting to get one soon and I was thinking to myself, man I wish it would go the other way. Tapped on the arrow by accident I think and I laughed at myself.

Good hidden tip for the day!

JS82712

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2009
Want to go right-to-left when you create a panorama on your iPhone? There's a tap for that. Yes, if, for whatever reason, the left-to-right default is getting old, just tap on the arrow that appears on screen. The arrow will flip, allowing you to pan the other way while you are creating your ultra-pixel masterpiece.

- Mel Martin

because going from left to right is too mainstream :D

nice fine OP! ;)

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I discovered this accidentally too. I can hold my phone more steady going from right to left than I can from left to right for some reason. I've taken some pretty cool shots, love the panorama feature!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.