Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 1, 2013, 02:34 AM   #1
RedCroissant
macrumors 68000

Set Default Zoom in Apple Mail app?

I recently used a style sheet that dictated the way webpages are displayed in Safari/WebKit and I was wondering if there was a way to do that with mail.

There is a way to zoom out using the Format ->Style -> smaller method but that only works with text only messages. With HTML email messages, the only thing that the command - does it decrease the font size of the message header.

Des anyone know of a way to decrease the font size or appearance of all messages received in the mail app? It would be great to not have to zoom out or have to scroll over very much to see an entire message.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

27" iMac, 3.2GHz i5, 16GB RAM, 3TB HDD; 32GB iPad 1 WiFi+3G; 30GB iPod Video 5G
RedCroissant is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store