Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

offtheroad

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Model Name: Mac Pro
Model Identifier: MacPro1,1
Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Xeon
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number Of Processors: 2
Total Number Of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB
Memory: 9 GB
Bus Speed: 1.33 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MP11.005C.B08
SMC Version (system): 1.7f10

With key board and Snow Leopard Installer DVD
What shpold I charge
Naturally in excellent shape.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay (including completed sales), or Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what a reasonable price may be. Then adjust the price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc.

phoenixsan

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2012
Sorry to.....

make a fuss about it, but is not such thing as " Mac Pro G5". It is either a Mac Pro or a G5.

IMHO can go for around $900. But you have to factor in things as cosmetic issues, warranties (if applicable) and so on. Selling in a online marketplace, you have to consider too shipping costs/fees

:):apple:

offtheroad

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Albuquerque, New Mexico
make a fuss about it, but is not such thing as " Mac Pro G5". It is either a Mac Pro or a G5.

IMHO can go for around $900. But you have to factor in things as cosmetic issues, warranties (if applicable) and so on. Selling in a online marketplace, you have to consider too shipping costs/fees

Thank You. No shipping going to try and sale it on Craig's List in town here in Albuquerque,NM 900 is what I was thinking.

offtheroad

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Albuquerque, New Mexico

excuse me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.