Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:14 AM   #76
syd430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myiphone7 View Post
It's total BULL. I hate it when things like this happen.

Bait and switch. You KNOW they can't pay that much bc they won't make a profit so are now offering a lower price because of these so call "damages" to your phone.

Please post this everywhere. Thanks for the heads up as I will be certain to avoid them and tell everyone on all the forums I am a part of as well as my friends.
You do realize that this thread is 2.5 years old?
  0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:39 PM   #77
stan3299
macrumors newbie

re

I had same problem! They quoted 150 on samsung galaxy s2 & I received 80.42 weeks late. I got everything in writing too but what is a guy going to do go to court for a messily 70 bucks. Legals fees alone will far surpass that but fyi I think what they're doing is scum! This phone was in mint condition & I only had it my possession for 7 weeks because I paid out of pocket for s3 retail price. Samsung decided to release the s3 right after I signed on with US Cellular.
stan3299 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:41 PM   #78
blueroom
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan3299 View Post
I had same problem! They quoted 150 on samsung galaxy s2 & I received 80.42 weeks late. I got everything in writing too but what is a guy going to do go to court for a messily 70 bucks. Legals fees alone will far surpass that but fyi I think what they're doing is scum! This phone was in mint condition & I only had it my possession for 7 weeks because I paid out of pocket for s3 retail price. Samsung decided to release the s3 right after I signed on with US Cellular.
You joined MR just to tell us about your Samsung issues?
blueroom is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:24 PM   #79
Jalopybox
macrumors 6502

I bet they send you back someone elses phone.
Jalopybox is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone