Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Im thinking of going with ghost armor full body & use a bumper

Does ghost armor affect the retina display?

stringbeanie

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2008
Southern California
Honestly, I'm pretty picky. Hated InvisibleShields, BodyGuardz and other wet application skins because of the way the display appeared (orange peel, etc), but the Ghost Armor on my iPhone 4 has been awesome. The images and text remain very sharp (better than any antiglare protector) and fingerprints are minimized. I also got their matte skin for the back of the phone and it looks fantastic. I am definitely going to get the ghost armor for the 5 when it is available.

Hotbod13

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2012
Since the back of the iPhone 5 is made of Aluminum are you going to put a screen protector like the Power Support on it? Or are you going to just use a case?

ducatiti

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2011
Don't the bumpers and/or cases eventually peel off the edges of any screen protectors though?

ipadfreak

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2010
Ghost armor is great! I get all of their products for free, as I won contests on their facebook page. I won like 5 iphone 4 protectors. I am going to go to a kiosk and have them exchanged for a 5!

Che Castro

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Since the back of the iPhone 5 is made of Aluminum are you going to put a screen protector like the Power Support on it? Or are you going to just use a case?

I dont wanna use a case so yea full body screen protector

ttNB

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2012
Nor' Jersey & New York (Twi-State)
Got the full body ghost armor, and the screen is brilliant, with no orange peel effect. And the aluminum backside looks good with it as well. The side strips are a little annoying but you get used to them. I had invisshield and it sucked. (iPhone 5 )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.