Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Nov 8, 2014, 10:27 AM   #526
Sida
macrumors newbie

Hi,
I am using viber on iPhone 6plus in the United States. It is not working properly. When I try to scroll back to read previous text the screen shakes and comes back to last message. I am using my home wi-fi and we don't have any problem on iPhone 5. I have uninstalled and reinstalled viber but it did not help. I am really getting frustrated. Could you help me please?
Sida is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2014, 11:24 AM   #527
Thelay
macrumors newbie

Hi. I recently purchased a sticker pack and the purchase is successful however it gives me am error message after telling me that the purchase was successful.

Error message:
the purchase could not be completed due to a connection error. please check your internet connection and try again.

I have good internet connection. And everytime i try to click purchase it says i've akready purchase that and then i continue and same thing happens. Tells me purchase was success then the error message.

Please help.
Thelay is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2014, 03:32 PM   #528
Adam2005
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by misenlai View Post
I recently got the iphone 6 plus. But Viber is acting wierd on it. I have a hard time scrolling up on my conversation screen. Is this a known issue with iphone 6 plus? the screen keep lagging and whenever i scrolll it pull me back down to the latest message.

submitted a case too
Case #871078

I do have the same problem on iPhone 6 plus gold 128 gab even I reinstalled for few time but still not working probably. So solution guys need help please
Adam2005 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2014, 03:36 PM   #529
nisham
macrumors newbie

Hi. I would like to know if there is a reason why my phone saves viber user photos of the people I haven't even save as my contact? I deleted this viber contact long time back. but I found this contact user name pitcher which is not in my contact list. it say the pitcher was modified couple days back. Any reason for this.?
nisham is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2014, 05:00 PM   #530
nisham
macrumors newbie

Hi. I would like to know if there is a reason why my phone saves viber user photos of the people I haven't even save as my contact? I deleted this viber contact long time back. but I found this contact user name pitcher which is not in my contact list. it say the pitcher was modified couple days back. Any reason for this.?
nisham is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2014, 11:24 AM   #531
urdila
macrumors newbie

Hi
I have a problem with my viber when I change my profile picture it change but my friends doesn't see the new picture like it doesn't change .
urdila is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2014, 05:29 AM   #532
Viber
macrumors 6502

@Thelay Please send a screenshot of this error message to our support team here: https://support.viber.com/customer/portal/emails/new and an explanation of what you mean when you said that the purchase is successful: Do you get a confirmation email? Did you download the Sticker Package? Can you use the stickers?
Old Nov 19, 2014, 07:12 PM   #533
Ritkaaa
macrumors newbie

Hi,i am having an iPhone 5C and using viber since i have this phone (May). A couple weeks ago I noticed that some of my contacts' profile pic just disappeared and i see the grey default image there.first i thought they just deleted them and asked them why,but the answer was the same all the time-i am still having a profile pic...what could have happened?why is that? i didn't want to uninstall and re-install viber but if you suggest to do so...i will do it....or what else if it doesn't work?please help,thanks,rita
Ritkaaa is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2014, 04:44 PM   #534
Viber
macrumors 6502

Hi Rita,

We'd like to take a closer look at your profile picture issue. Please send the details of this issue to our support team here: https://support.viber.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Old Nov 30, 2014, 08:04 PM   #535
zana91
macrumors newbie

Hello

I use Viber on Htc Desire x and everything works fine. Only thing that bothers me is that I cant add a profile picture. Nothing happens when I tap on the bar with my name on it. My Viber version is 5.1.1
zana91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2014, 05:10 PM   #536
Viber
macrumors 6502

@zana91This is not expected - You should be able to upload a profile photo from your device. Please open a support ticket here: https://support.viber.com/customer/portal/emails/new so we get more information in order to assist you.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 04:25 PM   #537
arminfx
macrumors newbie

deactive

hi
my viber deactive automatic
my number is not spam
+989361839991
+989212034533
arminfx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps