Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Dec 28, 2012, 08:56 AM   #1
voyaflexel
macrumors newbie

Send a message via MSN to voyaflexel Send a message via Yahoo to voyaflexel Send a message via Skype™ to voyaflexel
Exclamation Can't install Windows Support Software

When i try to download the latest windows support software from apple it gives me this message and thens stops downloading it. (I mean from Boot Camp Assistant)
"Can't install Windows Support Software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server"

So i wanna know is there any other way to download them? like i mean can i download windows software update from apple manually?
voyaflexel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 09:24 AM   #2
chrfr
macrumors 68020

Try here: http://www.cafe-encounter.net/p682/d...otcamp-drivers
chrfr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 09:27 AM   #3
voyaflexel
macrumors newbie

Send a message via MSN to voyaflexel Send a message via Yahoo to voyaflexel Send a message via Skype™ to voyaflexel
Yeah, thank you, but im right now downloading it from apple site, but still im not shure that is this right one. I have windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 32 bit. im downloading this " http://support.apple.com/kb/DL996 ". Can you tell me that is that what i really need or should i download something else?
voyaflexel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 09:55 AM   #4
chrfr
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyaflexel View Post
Yeah, thank you, but im right now downloading it from apple site, but still im not shure that is this right one. I have windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 32 bit. im downloading this " http://support.apple.com/kb/DL996 ". Can you tell me that is that what i really need or should i download something else?
Go to the link I sent, and follow the directions to download the proper drivers for your computer. The link you sent is for a very old update set of drivers.
chrfr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion