Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ValtermcPires

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
Portugal, Cascais
I have searched for this thread but no result so...

purge_ver2_xlg__span.jpg

IMDB - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2184339/
FB - https://www.facebook.com/thepurgemovie?fref=ts

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
I really wanted to see this movie on opening night but couldn't find the time. I heard that it was a great idea but the movie wasn't that great. Is it worth seeing?

ValtermcPires

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
Portugal, Cascais
I have seen the purge and this is my though.

Well here's a movie that surprised me, since the trailer I was excited to see how it would develop and this here one idea/concept interesting! Now one night where you can unleash all the rage, frustration without getting hurt is a great idea, but when it starts getting good when it ends them seems to speed things up.Now the acts were very decent apart from the kid, he was very annoying and she too.

A slew of the film's details go unexplained. Why do the criminals need masks when it doesn't make a difference if they're discovered or not since the crime goes unpunished anyway? If James' security system is so damn fool-proof why doesn't it have a child safety lock so little impulsive children don't put their entire family at risk by setting off the alarm?

JohnLT13

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2012
Boston (aka Red Sox Nation)
I have seen the purge and this is my though.

Well here's a movie that surprised me, since the trailer I was excited to see how it would develop and this here one idea/concept interesting! Now one night where you can unleash all the rage, frustration without getting hurt is a great idea, but when it starts getting good when it ends them seems to speed things up.Now the acts were very decent apart from the kid, he was very annoying and she too.

A slew of the film's details go unexplained. Why do the criminals need masks when it doesn't make a difference if they're discovered or not since the crime goes unpunished anyway? If James' security system is so damn fool-proof why doesn't it have a child safety lock so little impulsive children don't put their entire family at risk by setting off the alarm?

Questions I have asked also, as for the masks, I would wear one for fear of retaliation the following year. As for the alarm........well its a movie, someone has to do something stupid.:rolleyes: Bad movie overall, wait for Netflix.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.