|Jun 16, 2013, 04:20 PM||#51|
Hey OP! Happy to hear that your MBA survived the spill. I found your post after searching like crazy because two days ago I spilled a little water on my wife's 2012 MBA, and it went right through the vent. Not much, but its got similar symptoms as yours did. You were able to resolve everything with a new battery, right?
My question is, did your MBA have the following?:
- battery doesn't work, and computer doesn't even recognize its there. Has an"x" where charge % should be.
- charger LED wont light at all
- has to be powered on with mag safe plugged in, and power button doesn't work on its own
- whenever the MBA is on, fan is always running at high speed
- keyboard backlight no working
Hopefully you can help, as I'm pretty desperate right now. Wife is pissed! Haha
15" Macbook Pro (2011), iPad mini, iPhone 5
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Wine spill on mbp 13" advice?||cameronhustle||MacBook Pro||1||Jan 3, 2014 06:14 PM|
|Couple of keys stopped working after wine spill||fatboysam||MacBook Pro||4||Oct 13, 2012 05:08 PM|
|Where can I get red wine or whisky search app?||ccfkelvin||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||1||Aug 14, 2012 03:31 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.