Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reppy07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
Simple question as stated basically. All sites say its compatible but within cydia says its not although you can still install it.

Using iPhone 4 running iOS 6.0 jail broken via latest Redsn0w.

The App is there and all, able to change settings and whatnot, but do I have to purchase it FIRST for it to work at all? Anyone know? Says there's a 3-Day trial but... I just don't fully understand.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reppy07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
For sure. Just scared to pay 10$ for something that does not work.

Reppy07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
Emailed the developers-

It is actually not yet compatible and an update should be coming soon, guessing they're not certain of a release date.

You can install IntelliscreenX and can fiddle with the settings but actually does not do anything.

They said the 3-Day trial is active once installed and don't need to purchase it to use the trial.

Hopefully if anyone was curious as I was, that this helps ease your mind.

derrick2005

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2011
been working on my tweaks all day, finally got to install intelliscreenx for ios 6 on my iphone 5. For those familiar with the app, every time I try to reply to a message, or press clear, or x the phone crashes into safe mode. emailed them and the reply was that they also have ios 6.1 on iphone 5 and its working fine. Not for me it aint, anyone else?

Reppy07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that it is not working for you guys.

What iOS version are you guys currently running?

I'm using an iPhone 4 iOS 6.1 evasi0n untethered. And someone else said it works on 4S.

If it is still not working, and if you guys have not done so yet, email the developer. They were quick with responses for me.

Hope you guys get it working. It is a must have in my opinion. Well worth the money. Comes in very handy. Especially texting without having to unlock the phone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.