Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Wow!:eek:

Subtle, clever and witty!

Works every time for you...does it??:rolleyes:

:D

To be honest it's a few years since I've been in that game. Happily married for 16 years this year. However back in the day I did all right. I used to have a few lines that I would run. A bit like Barney's play book in How I met your mother!

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
To be honest it's a few years since I've been in that game. Happily married for 16 years this year. However back in the day I did all right. I used to have a few lines that I would run. A bit like Barney's play book in How I met your mother!

I know this is foolish and naive of me, but how about the idea of be honest, straightforward and direct.

"...a few lines that I would run..." sounds a lot like you were running a con job, trying to scam the young women you met.

Never mind...foolish idea!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I know this is foolish and naive of me, but how about the idea of be honest, straightforward and direct.

"...a few lines that I would run..." sounds a lot like you were running a con job, trying to scam the young women you met.

There is no room for logic and maturity here, man!

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK

Not at all if your looking for a relationship. When I met my wife this is exactly what I did.

However in my younger clubbing days when you are just trying to have a bit of fun well thats a different matter!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.