Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 20, 2012, 08:50 AM   #76
diegoesk
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWelshy View Post
I have always put my phone in my pocket upside down, its then in the correct position when you pull it out.
I agree with this poster^^^

when I had the 5 it was a bit weird at first, but I got used to it. I love carrying my phones in top left pocket of my shirt or jacket. So pulling out the phone from upside down position was perfect.

Now that I have the galaxy and razr, forget about it lol...
diegoesk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:07 AM   #77
pommie82
macrumors regular

Wired headphones are the thing of the past now bluetooth headphones are the best i have had my set 18 months and they have been the best investment i have bought for a long time they are comfortable even though they were a heavy price tag.I use to go through wired headphones they just don't last at all really they wires break so easy doesn't matter what brand of wired headphones you have they all break in the end i have had Bang & Oulfsen headphones Bose headphones and they all break and they are expensive headphones and i thought at the time that they would be worth money buying a good set but that isn't the case the wires just split in the end.

i have had my Sennhieser mm450 x 18 months even though they were 350 pound for them but i should of thought i would nearly spent that in headphones so they are paying off from them selfs and to be honest i would have another set in a heartbeat i couldn't go back to wires headphones never again there a pain in my eyes there great when you go running or walking because you don't have the wires every where doing your head in.

i have looked in the past on amazon and several other places you can buy cheaper bluetooth headphones which are just as good as sennhieser mm450 for a cheaper price
pommie82 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:14 AM   #78
Drunken Master
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikus View Post
seeing how their purpose was to get that kind of reaction from iphone users, I'd say the commercials are spot on.
Drunken Master is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:30 AM   #79
ucfgrad93
macrumors G5

If you aren't happy with the iPhone 5, then you made the right decision to get rid of it.
ucfgrad93 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:31 AM   #80
buddybd
macrumors 6502

I thought the move was a very good decision. Stays out of the screen, and doesn't interfere with my hands as I use my right hand only.
buddybd is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone