Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 20, 2012, 03:46 PM   #76
forty2j
macrumors 68030
 
forty2j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnf1285 View Post
I know. Hence extreme slight suspicion.

But for the most part, we can all agree that Apple really doesn't give a flying ---- (fill in the blanks) about Black Friday.

Also as a note, the 2012 MacBook Pros and MacBook Airs released on a Monday (6/11/12), so I wouldn't be shocked to see the 21.5" iMac release on Friday, November 30th, the last day of the month.

Yes I do realize every iMac prior was released on a Tuesday, but I think these days all patterns and past release dates have been thrown out the window.
Every exception you've seen to Tuesdays for Mac launches has been due to a simultaneous keynote event. You certainly can't rule anything out, but I think I'd assign 91% probability to Tuesday Nov 27 and the remaining 9% split among the other 9 days.
__________________
 2012 iMac 3.2GHz 27" 680MX Fusion  iPhone 5  Apple TV 2  iPad 2 
forty2j is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 03:47 PM   #77
Johnf1285
macrumors 6502a
 
Johnf1285's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by forty2j View Post
Every exception you've seen to Tuesdays for Mac launches has been due to a simultaneous keynote event. You certainly can't rule anything out, but I think I'd assign 91% probability to Tuesday Nov 27 and the remaining 9% split among the other 9 days.
That I can agree with you on.
Johnf1285 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:24 PM   #78
washburn
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nK View Post
Hilarious.
What you're saying its not true?
washburn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC