Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
I'm using Razer Abyssus matte
razer-abyssus.png
but I really want the new Taipan
razer-taipan.png

arashb

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2009
Use to use a Razer Diamondback, but the light got very annoying so I upgraded to a performance MX.

DamnDJ

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2003
Baltimore
I'm using a Logitech Wireless Trackball M570. Flawless.

logitech-wireless-trackball-m570.png

As far as me showing my age, this is my first trackball ever. Just got it a few months ago and I love not having to pick up and drag the mouse around on my very limited desk. Plus it has cut down my my shoulder pain. Okay, so maybe I did just show my age.

kamuix

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2011
california
I used to have a logitech g7 for my pc and with no drivers for my mac, it wasn't really much of an option although its a good mouse. If they had drivers, I might have kept using it till now. I did have a Razer naga as it was fun setting up all those macro keys to mac commands, like new window or dash, etc... Right now I'm currently using a Rat 7 and it's not to shabby. Drivers are okay, there not that crap.

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
I use the older version of Logitech Corded Mouse M500.

Works great in my large hand.

MacGamerHQ

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2012
Lyon, France
I use the Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX.

After trying to play Civ5 with the Apple Magic Mouse a couple of times, I decided it was time to get something else.... (the touch-scroll was messing up the zoom all the time!)

For gaming and some photoshoping, I'm quite happy with the Performance MX. Thee scroll is a little particular too so sometimes you just want to zoom a little bit and it zooms a lot.

Besides that, great all around wireless mouse!

----------

Razer DeathAdder for gaming. Apple Magic Mouse for everything else.

Is there something you particularly like about the DeathAdder for gaming?

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
I use the Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX.

After trying to play Civ5 with the Apple Magic Mouse a couple of times, I decided it was time to get something else.... (the touch-scroll was messing up the zoom all the time!)

For gaming and some photoshoping, I'm quite happy with the Performance MX. Thee scroll is a little particular too so sometimes you just want to zoom a little bit and it zooms a lot.

Besides that, great all around wireless mouse!

----------

Is there something you particularly like about the DeathAdder for gaming?

It's easier to click using both right and left at the same time. It's also easier to scroll in gaming.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
People who still use trackballs are really showing their age. They had one of those in my primary school. Dreadful thing.

I love trackballs - they don't move around the desk like a Mouse does. I use the older Logitech USB ones with a single button on each side.

Though, I use an MS Scroll Wheel mouse for games as some like using the center button (the Wheel is also a button) or the wheel itself.

I do love trackpads also, that Magic Trackpad from Apple is awesome (tried it at the store) but is way, way overpriced... :eek:

F-Train

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2015
NYC & Newfoundland

oneMadRssn

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
Has anyone used the Surface Precision Mouse?

I've disliked some of the "recent" Microsoft mice due to the soft scroll wheel and the rubber accents wear away and get gross from use. But this one looks much better.

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
Only use the Magic Mouse on the Mac, I am only ever working when using the MBP or Mini. It's too small and has poor ergonomics, but...gestures...

If I am on my PC I use a Logitech G502 (I think that's the model).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.